Pre-release Sale: NEW-"Di Naye Kapelye" & Chicago Klezmer Ensemble"

****Pre release Sale**$15.00 includes Shipping within the US***Pre release
Sale

We are happy to announce the release of the new CDs by 'Di Naye Kapley'
(which includes members of the group Muzsikas), and 'The Chicago Klezmer
Ensemble'.  These new CD are sure to be as popular as their first releases.

We are offering each CD at the Prerelease price of $15.00--includes shipping
within the US--a savings of almost $5.00 per CD. This special is offered
through the month of November.
All orders MUST be pre paid by Visa or Mastercard to receive this special
price.

1) "A Mazeldiker Yid" by Di Naye Kapelye (featuring members of "Muzsikas")
"A Mazeldiker Yid" consists of studio recordings of some of the Bands favorite
repertoire that they perform at festivals and theaters throughout Europe. It
features; classic old-style Klezmer, Moldavian Jewish dance tunes with kobza
and fiddle, Jewish string band music from Maramures, an Ottoman-flavored tune
from Meron, rare accordion and cimbalom pieces, Hasidic nigunim from pre-war
Hungary, and vocals from the repertoire of Moyshe Oysher and Prince Nazaroff.

 To add to this wonderful recording is the participation of two members of
Muzsikas - fiddler Mihaly Sipos (who also stepped in as studio producer) and
kontra player Peter Eri - who provided authentic Transylvanian harmonies and
approaches for several old Jewish tunes. If you enjoyed the band's first
recording, you will LOVE this one!

2) "Early Klezmer Music 1987-1989" by The Chicago Klezmer Ensemble

In 1989, Chicago Klezmer release a the highly acclaimed cassette "1989", this
great recording is now available for the first time on CD.

>From Ari Davidow's review of the original release;
>From the opening chords of "Sha, sha, di shviger kumt," this is a
straight-ahead, incredibly warm and deep traditional klezmer album such as
you rarely hear. This is the sort of music that would have sounded familiar
and good to Tarras or to Brandwein, and yet, feels perfect and right to
modern ears.

For the entire review of this recording on Ari's site, visit:
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/chiklez/1989/chiklez.1989.html

Thank You,
Simon
Hatikvah Music