Chava Alberstein: Klezmatics at the Bottom Line

Here's some related news regarding The Well:

Chava Alberstein will be on the upcoming PBS special
Voices, A Musical Celebration, airing on PBS stations
nationwide, beginning Saturday, November 24th and
continuing through December.

Her new record, Foreign Letters, will be released on
December 11th.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->