Re: MAX concert in Munich Jewish Festival, Nov 17

I think it would be unfortunate if the valid controversy regarding
honoring
Carl Orff were to distract or to detract from the announcement and
anticipation
of the Maxwell Street Klezmer Band's concert in the hall named after him.
 In my
zeal to reveal the facts about him,  I may not have been clear enough in
emphasizing
that his dishonor should not in any sense be reflected onto the musicians
performing
in that concert hall.

As I said before, a concert of Jewish music is valuable "on its own." I
hope the
Munich Jewish Festival goes well and that their concert is a success.
Rather than wishing halz un bein bruch, how about brokho vehatzlokho?
Lee

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->