review of Shirona album

Cantor Sam Weiss has written a wonderful review of the recent Shirona
album, "Judaic Love Songs". It's modified from a review he wrote,
forthcoming, for a print publication.

In any event, you can read about the album, and download some fairly horrendous
RealAudio samples (or follow the link to Shirona's site for MP3s--as far as the
RealAudio goes, I'm still feeling my way to better software on my new
equipment, and this is one area where I'm just unhappy) at

http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/weiss_s/weiss_s.shirona.html

Thank you Sam! (And for that matter, thank you Shirona!)

You can also read George Robinson's most recent article, a remembrance of Isaac
Stern z"l, at
http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/robinson/011005.isaacstern.html

Enjoy,
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/