Update to my webpage

Friends --

Just a quick note to tell you that I've finally updated my webpage (only
took me six months -- interia is a wonderful thing). The primary
addition is a d'rash I gave at Beth Am a few weeks ago, "Where Was God
On 9/11."

Just go to:
http://www.GeorgeRobinson.freeservers.com/index_nn4.html

If you get a message trying to sell you "Cool Page" just click on Cancel
and it will take you to the page you're seeking. (Cool Page is the
software I use to do my webpage -- the free version is adequate for
simple stuff. I haven't tried to the fully loaded model yet -- I'm just
too cheap.)

Hope you'll give the page a look.

Best,
George Robinson