Re: Anything in NY City this Sun or Mon PM?

mike i belong to this list:

NYCJewishMusic (at) egroups(dot)com

don't know if you can view the announcments if you are not a member, but he
puts out a very extensive report weekley....there s alway lots of stuff
going on....i think neshamah is playing somewhere this week as well

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!