RE: off topic: Flodni--Hungarian Jewish dessert

If you're intrepid enough to travel, get on the next
flight to Budapest and eat flodni at Froehlich's.
You can eat there every morning and not get bored.
Just rotund.

It's the best I've ever had - nothing else compares.

Yankl Falk

(grandson of the legendary kosher caterer Anna "Ma" Falk,
who made flodni for Senator Joe Lieberman's bar mitzvah)