postponing Brooklyn Klezbos @ Yoga of Sound (*was* Sat, 9/22)

Hi all,

Sorry to say that just after posting the last announcement for this
Saturday's Isle of Klezbos show, I received another call from the presenters
at the Energy Center in Brooklyn asking if we could postpone this concert.
The Yoga of Sound series will try to reschedule the show for later this fall.

Please check their website <www.theenergycenter.com> or the Klezbos calendar
at <www.metropolitanklezmer.com> for future updates.  In the meantime, the
next Isle of Klezbos NYC date on the schedule is Thursday, October 11
(National Coming Out Day, and very near some of our birthdays) at Makor on
the Upper West Side.

Wishes for peace & love
from the Isle of Klezbos.

L'shana tova - zay gezunt un shtark [A good year - be well & strong],
Eve Sicular

drummer/bandleader
Metropolitan Klezmer & Isle of Klezbos
151 First Avenue #145