Brooklyn: Klezbos at the Yoga of Sound this Saturday night

Hello,

Wishing all a good, safe and healing new year.  If any of you in New York may
feel open to such a concert, Brooklyn's Yoga of Sound music series at The
Energy Center in Cobble Hill/Boerum Hill area welcomes
 The Isle of Klezbos to perform this Saturday evening, September 22nd.

The Energy Center space is an intimate place.  The performance room is
surrounded by green foliage outside the windows, and seats about sixty
people, with very good acoustics.

Isle of Klezbos, the all-female klezmer sextet, Saturday 9/22 at 8pm.
The Energy Center is at 53 Wyckoff Street (1/2 block from Smith St),
Brooklyn.
Information/reservations: 718-243-1285  <www.theenergycenter.com>   $16 /$12
students & seniors.
F or G train to Bergen stop, then go one block to Smith St... these subway
lines have been running as usual.

We hope none are offended by seeing this announcement.  We offer it in the
spirit of gratitude and hope.

L'shana tova,
Eve Sicular

drummer/bandleader