Re: Cantorial Question

How about:

Pour out Your wrath upon the nations/peoples that know You not, and upon the
kingdoms that do not invoke Your name; for they have consumed Jacob and laid
waste his habitation.  Pour out Your rage upon them and let Your fury
overtake them.  Pursue them in anger and destroy them from under the Heavens
of G*d.

--Psalm 79:  6-7; Psalm 69: 25; Lamentations 3:66--and, of course, the
Passover Haggadah.

I don't know any music for it and it surely needs something other than any
sort of niggun.

--Robert Cohen