New York City (On Topic)

As someone who lives in New York City, I've been receiving notes from friends
worldwide checking to see if Deborah and I are OK.  We are safe, B"H".

I've been replying to each note individually, but since we do form a
community, I would like to let all of you know that I do have information
that Zalmen Mlotek and family,  Adrienne Cooper, Josh Waletzky and family,
Margot Leverett and Michael Alpert are all OK B"H".

Perhaps others of us who live and work in New York City could write a quick
note to confirm that we are safe.

Jeff Warschauer