Re: Yidish Vokh, Josh Waletzky's CD

I read Dena Ressler's comments just as I finished my first listen-through
to "Crossing The Shadows," and believe me I'm understating when I say that
I agree with your assessment of this CD.  I was actually forming a mental
review of it with words uncannily close to Dena's.  To add to the irony of
this "Twilight Zone" moment, my daughter, who was among those who wrote the
lyrics to theYidish Vokh song mentioned, very recently mentioned it and
showed me the song on the website.

I would just like to add the name of Michael Alpert to the small list of
contemporary creative Yiddish lyricists.

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ