Crypto-Jewish presentation Sephardic House

Hi, our presentation, which I mentioned a few months ago, is confirmed:
Tamar and I will present a talk and concert, with a few video excerpts,
on music in Crypto-Jewish regions of Portugal (note: this is NOT
synonymous with "Crypto-Jewish" music),  aspects of Crypto-Jewish life
today, and some Sephardic songs, Sephardic House, Sunday Oct. 14 at 2
pm.   For those of you in NYC, I'll be around a few days before that,
mostly working at the Lomax centre, and a day after.cheers, Judith