Re: Bizet Busy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ari Davidow" <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: Bizet Busy

> At 11:30 PM 9/5/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >Whoever you are, please unsubscribe from this list or I'll press your
> >pants.
>
> I'm afraid the person is gone, George. As soon as I saw the first message,
I unsubscribed the person, per request. It's entirely possible that someone
spoofed the subscription system using that poor person's email.

> But if you really want to press some pants, I have some upstairs. We can
do a Yiddishe version of the Bonzo's "Trouser Press" in front of a live,
e-mail audience. Mickey Katz would have a field day.

> ari

Are those the pants that Sam (presumably a Jewish tailor) made too long?