Sephardic Poetry and Songs - Cassettes

We just received a VERY limited quantity of Sephardic cassettes form Spain.
Some of these selections have been included on various Sephardic
"collections," while others have never been available on CD. These titles are
NOT found on our web site.

Included in our selections, is "Poetas Hebreos De Al-Andalus", poetry recited
in "Ladino," and "Nochada De Salonica" by Santiago Blasco and Adela Rubio.
Neither of these recording have been transferred to CD in their entirety,
and quantities are VERY limited.

We are offering these tapes at $11.00--shipping included within the US.

1) Poetas Hebreos De Al-Andalus (Siglo X-XII) - El Silbo Vulnerado

2) "Nochada de Salonica" - Santiago Blasco & Adela Rubio

3) "Canciones Y Musicos De Sefarad Volume 1" - Various Artists

4) "Canciones Y Musicos De Sefarad Volume 2" - Variuous Artists

5) "Cantabile- Canciones Tradicionales Judeo Espanolas-Yemenitas-Israelies" -
Coro Del Conservatorio Municipal De Petha-Tikwa Y Ensamble Renaissance.

We now stock approximately 180 "Ladino" CDs in the various traditions,
Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Morocco, etc.  To see a partial listing of our
Ladino titles, go to:

http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/ladino1.html

For more Sephardic Titles (not in Judeo Espagnol), go to this page on our
site:

http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/sephardic1.html

Thank You
Simon