Re: Leon Wajner

You are very welcome Judy.  Will it be useful for you?  I posted it for two
reasons: 1) I assume it is hard to find, 2) I translated from Spanish and a
person looking for it may not read the language.

Thanks for the date.  I had that from somewhere else, but forgot to put it in!
Please tell me about the LoC authority files.

A dank,
Lorele