Re: Jews & blues On A&E

The Leiber & Stoller segment, btw, will be on Thursday.  Tonight is the
Teens who took over songwriting, or whatever, meaning Carole King & Gerry
Goffin, Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil, Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwich (whom my
cousin actually waited on in a store--she was ecstatic!), etc.

Trivia question, probably to be answered tonight:  What's the most
frequently played (i.e., on radio and in other public performances) song in
the BMI category?  Needless to say, the answer relates to the A&E series.

--Robert Cohen