The Biggest Klez Concert - August 23rd

Just a quick announcement.

The Cleveland Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra under the direction of
Norman Tischler and featuring Lori Cahan-Simon (a.k.a. The Biggest
Klezmer Group in the World)  ;-)   will be playing a free concert on the
front lawn of Wiley Middle School in University Heights, Ohio, on
Thursday, August 23rd (two days before my birthday) at 7:30 p.m.  They
usually give out free Eskimo Pies at some point during the evening; yum.

My R&B band, N.O.S., will be playing at Rick's Cafe in Chagrin Falls,
OH, on August 31st and at the Beachwood Home Days celebration on
September 2nd.

Come and say "Hi".

Lorele

p.s. If you need further info, let me know.