"Shootin' with Rasputin" (was "Those Were the Days")

Trudi Goodman wrote:

> Try Sylvia Fine/Sylvia Fine Kaye. She was Danny Kaye's wife and she wrote
> alot of his specialty material. I seem to remember him singing it...although
> I may just be halucinating that.
>     Trudi the G

        I haven't been to the Library of Congress to check Sylvia Fine Kaye's
archive, but an earlier search through published
        and internet sources didn't provide any evidence of her authorship.
                Bob Rothstein
begin:vcard
n:Rothstein;Robert
tel;fax:413-545-5876
tel;work:413-545-0894
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Slavic and Judaic Studies and Comparative Literature;University of Massachusetts, Amherst
adr:;;741 Herter Hall;Amherst ;MA;01003-3935;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rar (at) slavic(dot)umass(dot)edu
title:Professor
x-mozilla-cpt:;10000
fn:Robert A. Rothstein
end:vcard