RE: pronunciation

Can anyone on the list--presumably with some knowledge of Hungarian?--help
to clarify how to pronounce (Oedeon/Oedoen) Partos's first name in
English--that is, assuming that it *isn't* (or is it?) "Eden," however
*that's* to be pronounced?  Can someone provide familiar words whose
pronunciation would be a guide to how this name should be pronounced?

Many thanks again --

Robert Cohen