RE: The Zemel Choir, London UK

I've written to the JMI to inquire about the Sulzer recording they advised
us about plus what they refer to as "the Lewandowski recording," but if the
liner notes to Winston's CD--is that the one they mean?--attribute the Kol
Nidre melody (i.e., itself, not just an arrangement) to Lewandowski, that's
pretty ignorant!--as it preceded him by centuries.  Who wrote these notes?

--Robert Cohen