Durban, South Africa

Listers:

I will be travelling to Durban South Africa for the United Nations World
Conference Against Racism (WCAR) at the end of the summer and I would love
information about any shul or Jewish cultural activities happening in the
city at that time.  Do we have any members of this list from the area?

My daughter did find a generic reference to a UHC congregation in a Fodor's
book (I believe), but it is always nicer to get a recommendation from people
you 'know'.  Any advice?

karen
in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
who can't believe she is going to travel to the other side of the world and
get back erev erev Rosh Hashana - oy!