Re: RV: This is what we have to live with! ( WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS), ABRAHAM PUPKO

What I think about this is that people who insist on sending attachments to the
list don't belong here. Courtesy is a critical part of participating in an
online group.

Do NOT send attachments to this list.
Do NOT send petitions to this list.

I don't care how holy, righteous, or urgent your cause. If it is not directly
related to the discussion of Jewish-music, please take it elsewhere. In no
event, related to Jewish music or not, send attachments or petitions. When they
arrive, I will understand that you have requested to leave the list.

ari