Re: Two queries

I thought the song was "Two Kisses in the Dark" or something like that.
Not Yiddish, though.

Well, to answer query number 2 first, I don't know how good any of them
are but at this URL you'll find links to a dozen music and music-related
on-line dictionaries:

http://www.yourdictionary.com/diction5.html#music

As for the first query, if it's the same version as the one recorded by
Alberto Mizrahi, it's a Yemenite traditional tune. If not, then not.

George (A New York Traditional Guy, or not) Robinson

PS
I love Sinatra. Wanna make something out of it?
GRR