Re: Klezmer (clarinet) list

khupe (at) khupe(dot)de wrote:

> It's part of the (very informative) Clarinet Pages.
> Have fun!
>
> http://www.sneezy.org/clarinet/
>
> Christian Dawid
> Budowitz

Thanks.

I finally found the actual place on deeper looking.

the URL for this list is actually

http://www.sneezy.org/clarinet/BBoard/list.html?f=2

It's just that on sneezy's front page, their search engine is only for
finding sheet music from their site's sponsor and they don't indicate well
that their site is "nested" with lots of other stuff accessible through the
few links they actually provide on their home page.  I suppose with a bit
of effort, they could make their site even less accessible still!  I should
be grateful!

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://www.alphalink.com.au/~amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.