re:in israel

Hi,
    You will not miss the Ra'anana event (8/2) . You can call me when you
come to Israel  (03) 9362082  or cellular: 052725307 after 7/30.

Moshe Berlin

----- äåãòä î÷åøéú -----
îàú: <KLEZMER313 (at) aol(dot)com>
àì: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
ðùìç: éåí øáéòé 18 éåìé 2001 14:15
ðåùà: in israel