Re: in israel

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 KLEZMER313 (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

> Hi,
> We will be in Israel 7/27-8/5....
> Other than the Klezmer Festival in Tzfat....which we will miss...
> anyone know of any musical events, concerts, etc.

Dear Mike,
On August 2nd there is a Klezmer Festival in Ra'anana at the Park
Ra'anana, 8:30 pm.
Of course you could also check out my library if you happen to be in
Tel-Aviv. It's on 26 Bialik St. (which is also home to the Rueven Rubin
Museum and the Chaim Nachman Bialik House).
Feel free to get in touch if you'd like a tour.

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel