more summer concerts

LOX & VODKA
Widely Acclaimed
Klezmer, Jewish & American music group
202/966-7270
fax: 202/966-7284
http://www.LoxVodka.com

If you missed us at Reston Town Center (and even if you didn't!),
please be sure to join us this summer:

Wednesday, July 18
Wheaton Summer Concert Series
Across from 2424 Reedie Dr, Wheaton, MD
7:00 pm - free
Sponsored by the Wheaton Business District
Directions: Take Washington Beltway to Georgia Ave north.
Left on Reedie Dr.  Park is one block on the right.

&

Thursday, August 16
Nottoway Park
Vienna, Virginia
7:30 pm - free
Sponsored by Fairfax County Park Authority
Directions:  9601 Courthouse Rd, Vienna
Take Washington Beltway to Exit 9 west (I-66 west).
Go right on Rt 243 (Nutley St. north).
Go left on Courthouse Rd to entrance on left.
For site info: 703/938-7532

Bring a blanket, cushion, dinner, (mosquito swatters)
friends, family and a ready to sing, dance and clap attitude so we can
rock 'em & roll 'em in the greater DC shtetl!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->