Maxwell Street Concert First Concert at TJ's

Dear Friends of MAX--
We will be performing on Thursday, July 19, 7:30-9:30 at the restaurant
called "TJ's," which is located in the back of the Lincolnwood (Purple)
Radisson Lincolnwood (4500 W. Touhy, at Lincoln).  It's our first show there
and we'd like to make it a "steady," so please help us by turning out!

If that date is not good for you, we are also playing on Thurs., Aug. 23.  If
you'd like to get a postcard entitling you to a free glass of wine, please
email me back and I will mail one to you (or clip it from our ad in the
Jewish News).  If you'd like to come July 19, please make reservations at
(847) 982-5647.  There is no minimum order, but the chef is very good and
there are lots of nice choices on the menu.

Thanks, and please forward this to anyone you think may be interested.  (As
you may be aware, we are reconstructing our mailing list after it was eaten
by a virus.)

Shalom,

Lori Lippitz
Maxwell Street Klezmer Band