Klezbos July: PBS & On the Road

Greetings from the Isle of Klezbos!  Here's our schedule, July 2001:

PBS TV broadcast of this month's IN THE LIFE program across the country
includes a segment of the JEWISH WOMEN ROAR Women's History Month event, with
footage of Klezbos in performance.  The show airs in the New York City area
Thurs, July 5 on WNET Channel 13 at 10pm.  Many PBS stations will run this
program at different dates and times during July.
For full airdate chart, click on
http://www.inthelifetv.org/currentep/airdates.html

Live Klezbos shows this month:
* Western Massachusetts!
* Ulster County (near Woodstock-New Paltz), NY!
* Nassau County, Long Island -- FREE!
Plus a preview: in August, we play Michigan Womyn's Music Festival night
stage ... see details below.

SAT, JULY 14, 7:30pm
1794 Meetinghouse, New Salem MA
Music by Isle of Klezbos and readings of Yiddish stories in translation
co-organized by the National Yiddish Book Center
tel: 978-544-5200
www.1794meetinghouse.org

SUN, JULY 15, two sets starting at 7pm
Rosendale Cafe, 434 Main St, Rosendale NY
great vegetarian restaurant, $10 music charge
tel: 845-658-9048
www.rosendalecafe.com

WED, JULY 18, 8pm
Rock Hall, Lawrence (L.I.) NY
we believe this is to be a free open-air show,
sponsored by the Town of Hempstead Dept of Parks
tel: 516-292-9000 x262

& in August, MICHIGAN WOMYN'S MUSIC FESTIVAL (26th Annual)
Isle of Klezbos on the Thursday Nightstage, 8/9
plus a sneak preview at Opening Ceremony, Wed night 8/8
details:  www.michfest.com
tel: 231-757-4766

Thanks - happy summer!

Eve Sicular, drummer/bandleader