Re: Looking for Songs!!!!

Responding to the message of <106(dot)1eec6f4(dot)286df821 (at) aol(dot)com>
from jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org:

> Dear List Members,
>
> We are working on 3 new Celebrate Releases to add to the Celebrate
> Compilation Series.
> Presently we have three releases, Hannukkah, Passover and Shabbat.
>
> The three new themes are:
>
> Celebrate Love Songs (Songs of love and marriage)
> Celebrate Kids (Great Jewish Songs for Kids and Parents Too)
> Celebrate Shtick (Silly, odd or Zany Jewish Songs)
>
> All who are interested should send their submissions with highligted Tracks
> to:
>
> Craig 'n Co.
> PO Box 6061-115
> Sherman Oaks CA 91423

I have a whole Shabbat service in African style and I'm sorry I missed out on
submitting for that collection.  The only thing I have that might work on any of
these collections would be my Lecha Dodi, for the love collection.  If you'd
like to consider it, I'll send a tape.

Thanks,

Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music
Adjunct Professor of American and Jewish Studies
University of Minnesota
2106 4th St. S
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612 624-7840 612 624-8001 (fax)