[no subject]

Libe javerim:
My name is Abraham Pupko, from Mexico City, I'm receiving E mails from you and
I like very much to hear all the cuestion you discuss, I like jewish music:
Yidish, klezmer, israeli the older one before the Medinath Israel, ladino, Rab
Carlebachs, Giora Feidman and on the other hand Classical music.
I would like to add something to the points you discuss about ¿ what is Jewish
music? did you hear  about the italian
composer Salomone de Rossi (1570-1630) who lived under the Duke of Mantua,(the
real one not Rgolleto's) I have two CD's of his music, one of them CARLTON
CLASSICS 30366 00452, if somebody heard it,what your opinion about, is this
Jewish music? about Kol Isha, in Kohelet, 2:8 Slomo Hamelej says he had
gold,(many other things) and male singers and FEMALE SINGERS. one question,
does somebody knows where I can get a CD of Theodore Bikel singing russian
songs? sorry mu bad english
With a friendly shalom    Abraham.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->