Dates for performances of Shattering Walls Theater Collaborative

    Hello Everyone:
       I hope that you are having a freylach Summer and staying cool!!!
Below are the dates and times of the staged readings for the SHATTERING
WALLS THEATER COLLABORATIVE.
       We are a group of poets, playwrights, actors and musicians, dedicated
to performing and producing new/original works. We are committed to
providing work for multi-cultural and multi-ethnic performers and creative
artists who are often not represented in "Mainstream" Theatre.
       The first of our series of Staged Readings will be: THE SMALLEST
TRIBE and MY LOVE IS LIKE A RED, RED, ROSE(RED ROSE is about the love a
Black man for the Jewish Child that he has raised...lots of fun and
pathos)these plays are by yours truly, Trudi Goodman.
       And THE ZEN OF FINGERSNAPPING  and  INCIDENT AT
STARBERRY'S(Starberry's is a comic turn of semi-tragic espresso proportions)
both these plays are by Boston Area Poet, Don DiVecchio.
           PERFORMANCES ARE:

           Wednesdays: July 11th, 18th, 25th, at 7:30 PM
               AT:  THE CHRIST CHURCH
                    0 GARDEN STREET
                    HARVARD SQUARE/CAMBRIDGE, MA

            And Sunday July 29th at 2PM
               AT:  THE BLACKSMITH HOUSE
                    CAMBRIDGE CENTER FOR ADULT EDUCATION
                    56 BRATTLE STREET
                    HARVARD SQUARE/CAMBRIDGE, MA
         SUGGESTED DONATION IS: $8.00
         FOR MORE INFO: PLEASE CALL: TRUDI GOODMAN AT: 617-492-0526
             OR EMAIL: shatteringwalls (at) yahoo(dot)com