Re: Fwd: Bagelman Sisters

I have an old 78 rpm disk of the Berries singing Djankoye with Pete
Seeger, but I can't find it right now.  I don't remember what was on
the reverse side.  If I have time in the next week or so I'll try to
do a more extensive search.

I always suspected that the Berries were the Barry/Bagelman Sisters,
but when I asked Pete about them a couple of years ago, he didn't
remember them by either the names Barry or Bagelman.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340