Gettin' high on klezmer

Khaverim --

I have a button somewhere in the mess that is my office that urges
people to get Khai on Jewish music. I thought of that button while
listening to the first CD from Beyond the Pale (which I like, by the
way), which includes a passionate ode, "Vodka." And I got to thinking
about recent and classic klezmer recordings of songs about the joys of
mind-altering practices. In addition to the 'Matics song about smoking
herb, can anyone add a few titles for this imaginary medley?

George (High on life, but I won't say no to a few beers or a glass of
good Irish) Robinson