URGENT! - *TWO* BOSTON (SOMERVILLE) APARTMENTS AVAILABLE TO MUSICIAN(S)!

                            on PRESCOTT ST. ("KLEZMER STREET")
*PLEASE NOTIFY ANY FRIENDS WHO MAY BE LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT HERE!*

      Up until recently we have had four klezmer musicians (three with their
own bands) and a Jewish Ethnomusicologist living on the block!  Three have
left  :(
In addition, there are about five other musicians (Bulgarian / Colombian,
etc.) on the block.  We would love to further build this serendipitous
musical community, to use this opportunity to play with each other and enjoy
each other's company.  If you're looking for a long-term rental in a decent,
safe area just outside of Boston, and are a serious and proficient musician,
please let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
    (I am the superintendent of the 12 unit building - and a clarinetist -and
get a crack at finding good tenants before the management company does, but
they usually fill the vacancies soon after they become available.  Two
top-floor one-bedroom apartments, both with attached roof decks have just
turned over.  See description below:)

                        Beginning September 1st:
Two:
    -One bedroom apts. will be available in a twelve-unit "garden style" apt.
house
    -in a quiet residential neighborhood of Somerville, MA. (just above
Cambridge:
                                             - near Harvard and Tufts
Universities)
    -Rent is $925 per month plus utilities.
    -One month's rent will be required as realtor's fee to the management
company
                        (I am a tenant myself, and the superintendent of the
building)
    -Top floor (3rd) with own stairwell and storage space on landing.
    -Livable ("cozy") for two:  has living-room, kitchen/dining area,
bedroom, bath
                                       13X15            13X14
7X10     8X9
                                - (plus storage space: in closets, and in
basement)
    -Shared enclosed deck/solarium with one; huge shared deck with the other
    -Huge shared yard
    -Hardwood floors
    -Plentiful non-permit, on-street parking (or)
    -busses to major centers and to subway

    -Rental is by yearly lease with option to renew.  (Current rates in
building are
       somewhat lower than market rates for the area.)
    -NO PETS ALLOWED!

                CALL BEN-JACOB AT (617)-629-3870 or email me at:
                                Tsulebn (at) aol(dot)com