MP3 Websites

My name is Glenn Tamir and I live in Mamaroneck, NY.
I have done several MP3.com music webpages for groups
including Pharaoh's
Daughter(www.mp3.com/pharaohsdaughter)  Shirona
(www.mp3.com/shirona) and Klezska
(www.mp3.com/klezska)  These Jewish music groups
wanted to have a way to allow people to sample their
music on the web.  Some of them only allow listeners
to listen - not to download mp3's and one (Klezska)
provides that capability - it's their choice.

If anyone on the list is interested in my services,
please send me a reply.  The cost to do a site like
pharaoh's daughter is $250.00.  This is a one-time fee
and there are no monthly hosting fees.  It will be up
and running within a week after receiving the relavant
content for creating the site.

Thank you for your time and chag sameach!

Glenn.

=====
KLEZSKA - part of the next wave in Jewish music   www.mmp3.com/klezska