Re: Melech Hamoshiach

     I think Lubavitch took this Mashiach stuff a tad too seriously.
I was at 770 about a year ago and they were in "beis Mosiach"
chanting "we want Moshiach now" over and over again.
   Oh, and by the way Mr. Cohen, I meant to tell you that I did feel sorry
for Neshama Carlebach and the problems she's encountering with the "kol
Isha" issue.  Since I lived at Modiin and toured with her father extensively
in Israel in the late '70s I think I have a right to an opinion without
being  put down.