Re: Klezmer, Kushner and Son at Tonic May 27

In a message dated 5/21/01 1:00:27 AM, tsipra (at) earthlink(dot)net writes:

<< Dear Sy -

This sounds wonderful - unfortunately, I have a job that day, so I won't
be able to make it. But please keep those announcements coming.

Best,
Carol

Thanks Carol,
We are all very excited in anticipation of our upcoming performance. We will
be performing many wonderful tunes not often heard. For example, we will be
playing 2 extended sets of gems from the Beregovsky compilation as well as
some wonderful tunes which have not been recorded since the original 78s were
released in the early 1900s. And perhaps most impotantly to us, we will honor
important teachers in our lives by dedicating the performance to them.

Sy Kushner