request: europe this summer

Hello friends,

I guess this is an unusual request, but I think one of the great things
about this list is that there is a real sense of international community
here (with all the benefits and squabbles, as some of the recent emails
have shown).

I am the vocalist with the Princeton University Klez Dispensers, and
after graduating from the University in a few weeks, I'll be venturing
out to Europe in late June and July. Basically, I'm looking for some
friends in Europe this summer - I would love to meet some cool people and
hang out with the klezmorim and Jewish music lovers in Europe. And if anyone
can offer a place to crash, that's a definite bonus.  I really want to spend
my time talking and chilling with the locals, instead of the usual
backpacking-youth-hosteling trip.  In return, you get my entertaining
company and a friend across the ocean (as well as a place to crash in New
York). I design websites and sing in Yiddish on demand (I am the creator of
Zemerl, the Jewish song database that currently has more than 500 songs -
http://www.princeton.edu/zemerl).
I am thinking of travelling to England (where I am stopping off for Klez
London), France, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands, but my itinerary
is pretty open.  I am looking forward to hearing from you! (please reply off
the list)

And either way, consider this an open invitation to New York, where I'll
be from August on.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Inna

http://www.princeton.edu/klez