Re: Hatikvah melody/Bialik?/Warshavsky?

I've just been doing a little research into Warshavsky, and he was a lawyer by
profession, who loved to perform his own compositions, travelling around to do
so.  For his song, Der Bekher, more commonly known as Tayere Malke, there are
two common melodies.  The one in 3/4, I believe, is the one that he wrote.
Will someone please correct me if I am wrong?

Lorele