RE: josh waletzky's new songs on WEVD

I have heard what I believe is the same version of this CD (although I'm not
positive) but what I heard about a year ago was truly wonderful, stirring,
provocative, and a great step forward for Yiddish song in the Yiddish song
tradition. I heartily recommend it.

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"even the most clueless goy will be able to appreciate this art form" --
Linda Daily Paulson, Dirty Linen Magazine