Re: Yiddish song? Shikhelekh

Anyone reply in regard to
" Shikhelekh "?

Shikhelekh is a late 19th century song, which is found in the
collection "di yidishe bine" 1897 edited by Minikes. I found a song
sheet for it too from 20 years later. If I remember correctly "di
yidishe bine" credits it as a Morris Rosenfeld song. I know it from my
mother,who learned in it in Chernovitz and there might be several
melodies. - Itzik Gottesman
PS - my real email is gottesman (at) yiddish(dot)forward(dot)com(dot) I hardly
check
this one anymore. Ari, any way to switch it?

the refrain -
Tate, af dir zol kimen a git yur
koyf, zhe mir, koyf zhe mir shikhelekh a pur.

father, may you have a good year
buy me a pair of sh