NUSACH!

WE ARE BACK ON THE AIR LIVE!

I hope everyone has had a great Yom Tov and gotten your fill of matzah!
Manachevitz put out a new product this year....don't know if you saw
it...it's PRUNE FLAVORED MATZAH....product name?...
what else!

LET MY PEOPLE GO!

During Pesach this year, my State of Florida actually changed its state song

CHAD GOT YA!

Enough already!  Pesach radio was a bigger hit than Purim radio.  I hope you
had a chance to hear the music....

The preshow is a sefardic festival with Cantor Ramon Tasat and hour before
the live show.

1 Cantor Gadi Elon
2 Cantor Ramon Tasat
3 Cantor Y Rosenblatt (a rare yiddish recording for him)
4 Cantor Taube
5 Cantor Israel Singer
6 Cantor Eric Moses
7 Mishpacha
8 Cantor Lisa Levine & Lynn Metrik
9 Robbin Helzner
10 Cantor Naftali Herstik

Join us for the fun on Nusach.  the best way to access the shows is through
my web site at http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

The live shows are on Nusachmaven2 on Monday & Thursday nights at 10pm
eastern, and Sunday mornings at 9am.

New playlists coming to nusachmaven1,3,& 4
winston