RE: travel to Montreal--MUST EAT

Highly recommend it!  I'm not a vegetarian, yet even I, a shameless
meat fetishist,  (fleishehdikker) found their menu to be quite tasty
and delicious.  But then, it IS  Montreal, and as Steve Shaw,
(a/k/a  NYT's "The Fat Guy") has said:
"A bad meal CANNOT be had in Montreal at any price!"

As my mother used to say... "Fress dir 'ouwen"
('scuse the misspelling).

Ed Sieb