Restaurants.....OT!

I second Lorele's opinion; I am glad the e-mail went A.W.O.L. from your
"private" queue!
I'm excited about trying the vegetarian buffet; can you believe I
regularly played Montreal with various bands all throughout the '80s, my
wife's side of the family is firmly entrenched in Montreal (so we're
there quite often) and still I was unfamiliar with the restaurant you
recommended?
You learn something new on this list almost every day.  ;)
Best Regards,
Lederman

> Subject: RE: travel to Montreal - An apology
> Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:09:27 -0400
> From: "Ed Sieb" <sieb (at) sympatico(dot)ca>
> To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
> An apology for taking up the list's bandwidth on what
> should have been a private message to Seth Austen.
>
> Of course, my rather long posting about Montreal fressing
> should have gone only to Seth, but instaed was posted to
> the list.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->