Re: OFF (but i'm sure you'll read!): Sex w/ a jewish woman?

   Being a Woman, I am getting very tired of these postings about
married/unmarried woman stuff and I find them somewhat offensive. What does
this have to do with music or women in music or Kol Isha???  May I humbly
suggest that it is unimportant,EXCEPT to the woman and her partner...so why
is it important on this list???? Other than as pilphul??? And I would also
say, that some of the Men on this list need to GROW UP  and learn how to
treat and speak about women more respectfully. When I was a music student at
Berklee, we would have pants you guys!
      trudi