Jewish Music Goes Hollywood (Gossip)

Hatikvah Goes Hollywood! by Siskel & Simon (OK, so I lied about Siskel)

Over the last 10 years we've supplied Jewish music for most of the feature
films and TV shows that you might have seen. Though we might recommend a
particular recording or artist , the final decision always goes to the
producer.....sometimes with unusual, and comic, results.

Today we supplied various versions of "Kol Nidre" for a  cable movie starring
Jonathan Silverman (who's father is a Rabbi). He wil be performing "Kol
Nidre"  in the movie, "I Want To Be Bobby's  Girl". We are NOT supplying a
Yiddish version of "..Bobby's Girl"..they are using the original Marcie
Blaine hit of the 60's.