Re: short review of new David Krakauer CD

The new Krakauer should have been released in this country as of a couple of
weeks ago--the press releases say, "March 13" and Amazon.com lists it as
available.

I don't think I've heard of any release concert, although he =is=
giving a recital later in April, according to the KlezmerShack calendar,
http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcalendar.html

ari