Re: Henekh Kon

hi,

I'm pretty sure you'd know that he was composer or arranger for music in the
1937 film version of THE DYBBUK.  also, I've seen a wonderful graphic with
Yiddish  credits (and maybe Polish letters too?) at YIVO Institute in NYC for
some sort of 1930's Jewish writers' and artists' ball - a black
woodblock-style advertisement or program cover - displayed in a frame there
sometime in the last year or two, with Henekh Kon's name featured
prominently... don't recall all the details, but I'm sure someone there could
track it down.

I'd be very interested in hearing more about your research: Kon's background
and other work.

thanks.  great topic!
Eve Sicular